There’s a chance that, when you click one of our links to an outside site and buy or book something there, we get a commission.
These links don’t cost you anything. The price is the same for you whether or not we include these so-called “affilialte links.” That’s why we use them. We’d be crazy not to.
Basically, it’s a win-win. You get to enjoy something cool and we get a bit of money.
Trust us. We won’t ever recommend you spend your money on anything we wouldn’t spend money on ourselves.
If you don’t like that and are a freeloader who wants to benefit from all the tips we slave away at sharing with you, the solution’s simple: Don’t book or buy after clicking our links.
How to Support The Unconventional Route
Follow these two simple steps to support The Unconventional Route at no extra cost to yourself:
- Click any link on any of our posts for hotels or items we recommend.
- Book or buy whatever you want on that site. It doesn’t even need to be the item we recommend! We get a commission on whatever madness you decide to pay for as long as you do it directly after clicking our link.
Alternatively, here are some ways to support The Unconventional Route without spending a dime:
- Share any of our posts you enjoy on social media so more people see the site.
- Link to our site or your favorite posts on your own website.
- Let us know your feedback in the comments or by email (info @ the unconventional route . com).
- Invite us to come visit you and show us cool adventures we can write about.
- Continue reading our posts.
Formal Affiliate Disclosure
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites
Thanks for joining us on The Unconventional Route!
Kim & Chris
Join 4,000 others IN the Zag COllective
Tell user what they will get by subscribing & how will it help them